We’re always excited to dive into client work, but when it has a real impact on important issues, we’re even more energized.
We recently had the pleasure of collaborating with Alectra Utilities on their campaign to move customers from paper to electronic billing. The best part? For every new paperless bill subscriber, Alectra Utilities donated to local food banks through Feed Ontario.
- Multiple award-wins! See the list of hardware here.
- Campaign goals exceeded 21%
- More than 57,000 new subscribers enrolled in paperless billing during the campaign.
- $200,000 donation made (the equivalent of 600,000 meals) to Feed Ontario.
- Plus, e-billing provides significant ongoing savings for Alectra and its customers.
Skylar’s digital and social strategies were instrumental in successfully inspiring customers to switch from paper, and the local communities in which Alectra Utilities operates benefited from the substantial food banks donations.
The remarkable results are attributed to a mutual and collaborative effort between the Skylar and Alectra teams. Over two distinct campaigns, we delivered clear and compelling creative across a variety of channels, including digital and social advertising, email marketing, bill inserts, and updates to the alectrautilities.com website.
The success of this campaign is testament to the fact that when great (and dedicated) minds work together, anything is possible! See the work and learn more about the e-billing campaign here.